08.00 If you book the transportation service, you will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to transfer to Halong. After 3 hours and 30 minutes, the vehicle reaches Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, then you check in at Oriental Sail waiting hall.
12.15 Hopping on a transfer boat to embark on Oriental Sails boat. The staff provide the safety instruction and give the key to your room.
13.00 Lunch is served on board while the boat is sailing to your first destination- Vung Vieng Fishing Village. You admire the amazing scenery of Bai Tu Long Bay with hundreds of limestone islets, caves with special ecological system. In Vung Vieng Village, you can choose one in two options written below:
- Option 1: You hop on a small boat rowed by local people to move around to explore the village, observe the daily life of fishermen.
- Option 2: You can kayak by yourself around the village with the instruction of the tour guide.
17.30 Come back to the boat, take a shower and relax on sundeck in sunset. It is time for Happy Hour at the bar and on deck. In this trip, a cooking lesson is included and it is perfect for anyone who loves cooking and wants to learn about Vietnamese traditional cuisine. The chief will teach you how to make some dishes and enjoy your works with your partners.
19.00 Have dinner in our restaurant. After that, you are free and easy. You can hang out with other people at the bar, sing and dance, take a rest in your room or join in the group of squid fishing on board. Those activities are available till 22.00.
Overnight on Oriental Sails at Cong Do area.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06.30 Wake up and attend in a Tai Chi exercise class on deck. Studies have shown tai chi improves muscular strength, flexibility, fitness, improve immunity, relieve pain. It has value in treating or preventing health problems and can be easily adapted for anyone. The class lasts for 30 minutes.
07.00 Enjoy the morning sunrise with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while the boat sails to Thien Canh Son Cave. The cave attracts a lot of tourists because of the wild natural beauty, incredible stalactites in different shapes and cool atmosphere.
09.30 You return to the Oriental Sails, pack your stuff, check out and transfer your luggage to the reception area.
09.30 We cruise back to the harbor and disembark at around 12.00. Early lunch is served on board on the way back.
12.00 You get in vehicle to set off for Hanoi and reach the destination around 16.30
End of the Oriental Sails 2 days 1night tour.
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory.
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80.
- Person who is overweight (>120kg).