Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with www.orientalsailshalong
(a division of Far Eastour comapany). By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions.
Tour prices are net price and quoted in American dollar per person
II. Payment Method
1. Payment via Onepay System (Recommend for credit card)
When you receive our proposal with quotation. In the email body, you will see a link, click on it you will be taken to the secure Onepay web site to make payment.
Please note that Onepay fees will be charged on your account. It means you must add Onepay fees when you pay us through this secure Onepay system. To reduce the complication for you, we will count this fees and add when asking for your Deposit on Onepay.
When either Onepay or Far East Tour has reason to believe that the payment you made is fraudulent, we reserve the right to hold your bookings and require another method of payment
2. Bank Transfer
Fees are charged to the Customer. You will find below the bank details of FarEastour:
Recipient Name: Nguyen Thanh Cong
Beneficiary Account Number: 41670409
ASIA COMMERCIAL BANK
Bank Address: 44/42 NGUYEN PHONG SAC STREET, CAU GIAY DISTRICT, HANOI, VIETNAM.
Swift code or code for the bank transfer: ASCB.VNVX
3. Payment via Western Union
Use our following information:
Last name: Nguyen Thanh
Address: No. 3B Thi Sach street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi city, Vietnam country
Number ID: 111 345 677
Phone: +84 975 99 81 81
And send us the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and PIN (if needed) after your sending money.
III. Included in quoted programs
- Fully guided sightseeing as noted in the itinerary (including all entrance fees)
- Junk Cruise Reservation at passenger's requests.
IV. Deposit and Cancellation
Deposit can be settled via one of our payment method above.
- Cancellation by customer will be charged as follow
+ More than 30 days before the beginning of the trip: 20% of the total trip cost
+ 15 to 30 days before trip commencement: 50% of the total trip cost
+ From 7 to 14 days before trip commencement: 75% of the total trip cost
+ No refunds for cancellations 7days before the commencement of the journey.
- Cancellation by Far Eastour
The contract between the services rendered by FarEastour may be canceled by us for reasons related to a situation of force majeure, political, health, natural disaster, plane, etc.. In all such instances of cancellation, registrants are fully reimbursed, but can not claim any compensation.
V. Final Payment
For your convenience, the balance shall be settled in Hanoi by either Cash or Credit Card.
Normally before departure, our Cruise specialist will meet you at your convenience time for tour briefing and settle the balance.
Far Eastour is committed to supporting the highest standards for the Fair Handling of Personal Information. We recognise that some visitors to our web site may have concerns about the information they provide to us and how we treat that information.
Voucher will be issued after the booked trip is confirmed and deposit is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax to passenger.
- Far Eastour undertakes to provide to the Customer for all services mentioned in the quote/ contract given by FarEastour.
- During the course of the trip, the Customer must comply with the regulations announced by the guide or by the responsible service provider.
- Anything that happens outside the program or contract awarded is not the responsibility of Far Eastour.
- Far Eastour is responsible to the Customer as an intermediary between the client and various service providers (planes, hotels, transport, restaurants, boats ...) FarEastour must in all cases do its best to satisfy the customer, but should not be confused with these various services, which in any event, retain their own responsibility.
Both parties undertake to achieve the above clauses. In case of problems, they agree to seek an amicable solution unu hope, cooperation and mutual respect. In the event such negotiation and mutual understanding would fail, discussions, claims or disputes will be finally settled by arbitration through the Vietnam International Arbitration Center (viac) to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI ) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. All claims must be submitted to our office in Hanoi by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 30 days after the end of services, FarEastour not take any responsibility for complaints received more than 30 days after the end of services.
All confirmations are generally confirmed by return email/fax within 24 hours.
*More question, please Contact Us